Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8: Santa's Sleigh



So here it is: Santa's Sleigh. It is being test-driven by an elf of course(I don't have a Santa minifig. Santa's sleigh has always been a challenge for me, and unfortunately I didn't have a whole lot of time to work on this.



Now remember the reindeer I build on Monday? Well it needs to connect to the sleigh, so luckily we have a hardness to do just that.



Here is the sleigh being pushed by Gary. I have always wanted to make a sleigh that had all 11 reindeer (including Gary and Rudolf), but I have never had the parts. Maybe someday...



And here is the whole motley crew for the three-day sub theme. There is also a mechanic elf. He was going to get his own model, but there weren't enough days in the month for him. Maybe next year...

So sorry for the bad quality of pictures. I am lucky that I actually got them posted. They will hopefully resume to their normal quality tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment