Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20: The Victorious Verdict



After a long trial, the elves were recently granted acess over Russian airspace on the night of December 24th due to the "Santa Clause".



Here is my quick courtroom setup. I did this all very quickly so please don't nitpick it the prosecution is on the wrong side or something.



Here is the balif with his Bible and stick. He has a pretty cool job.



Here is the judge with his hammer thing. I know the hammer looks out of place, but it's all I could find.



Here are the Russian bureaucrat who just lost their case. Now these "scrouges" can't stop Christmas and rob all the little children the joy of trashing their houses with wrapping paper. Poor lawyers :(

So today was definately a last minute build, because I just got back from a family reunion. And if you noticed that the pictures are a little bit blurrier than normal, it is because the part of my camera that my tripod screws into just broke. Bummer! I guess I'll have to got back to useing old books to prop my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment