Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 18: Letters from War



This is a vig that I have been thinking about for a long time, and now I have finally built it. I came up with the idea for this Vig after listening to a song that most of you would make fun of me for listening too, so lets just say it rhymes with "Gorilla Skylight". Yeah, I just totally gave it away. Oh well!



Here is the woman writing a letter. I'm mainily making use of the Clone Trooper headlight peice here.



Here is our happy letter-receiver. My goal here was to make him overjoyed, and make him stand out from the normal soilders in the background. This MOC was largely inspired by this MOC by Shannon Ocean. I am definately not as anti-war as he is, but I love how well played his Vig was. Lego is a good medium of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment